Agile Project Management with ICP APM Certification (English)
A team of independent Agile hands-on coaches AgileLAB invites to the Agile Project Management (http://icagile.com/Learning-Roadmap/Delivery-Management/Agile-Project-Management ) training. The training program is accredited by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) (http://icagile.com/) The course is designed for advanced participants with teamwork experience and appropriate theoretical knowledge and practical skills. At the end of the training, participants receive a personal certificate ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Project Management (ICP-APM), which is accepted worldwide.
Agile Project Management (ICP-APM) is one of two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs) on the Delivery Management track of the Learning Roadmap ICAgile.
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) (http://icagile.com/ ) is an international consortium for Agile Software Development.
What the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) does:
• develops Agile Learning roadmap, develops learning objectives to outline path for agility;
• provides the accreditation for the training providers;
• provides the accreditation of new or existing courses to support education in Agile
Target audience for Agile Project Management (ICP-APM):
• CTO, COO, Heads of Development Departments;
• Employees of project offices;
• Project Managers and Team Leaders;
• Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches;
• Pre-sales Experts and Account Managers;
• Business Analysts and other team members who change their work process ways to Agile
It is advantageous to have at least one of the following certificates for participating in the training:
• ICP (ICAgile);
• CSM, CSPO, CSD (Scrum Alliance);
• PMP, PMP-ACP (PMI);
• PSM I (Scrum.org);
• Agile Foundation (Agile Business Consortium)
What you obtain:
• international certificate ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Project Management (ICP-APM);
• individual profile on the portal of the International Consortium for Agile ICAgile.com.
1. Agility of people
Organization of a comfortable work process that allows to fulfill the potential of all participants of the software development:
• establishing of an effective team;
• creation of a favorable team atmosphere;
• role of a Project Manager in Agile;
• participation of the team in planning and estimation processes;
• productivity of the team, metrics, determining the health of a project;
• measuring of individual work based on the feedback and methods for combating competition within the team.
2. Agility of processes
Software development management based on Agile approach:
• comparison of traditional project management with Agile;
• Agile view of a project management;
• planning of iterations and releases;
• managing of requirements, risks, quality in Agile;
• reconsideration of classical limitations: time, cost, volume of work;
• concepts of lead time, losses and values of the project;
• estimation techniques.
3. Agility of business
Organization of the collaboration between a contractor, a customer and an end user that provides benefit to all sides:
• continuous feedback between teams and customers as a tool for risks mitigation;
• work with third party suppliers;
• Agile contracts.
The training will help:
• learn consistent and structured handling of software development in an organization;
• start work on a new product by using Agile management;
• transform work in present projects.
What is included in the training costs:
• two-day training
• lunches and coffee-breaks
• certificate and membership in ICAgile
This training is held in English and German language with English course material. The head coach Mr. Timofey Yevgrashyn will hold the training in English language. The second coach Mrs. Nastassia Krupiankova will hold the training in mainly in English language and partly in German language.
Timofey Yevgrashyn is the Delivery Manager at the product IT company in Berlin.
The management consultant on Agile/Lean approaches and practices, one of the first certified Scaled Agile Framework Process consultants in Ukraine. He has been in IT for 20 years, fourteen out of which he has been a project manager. Since 2007 he has been in Agile training and methods implementation.
He has a profound and successful experience in consulting and crisis situations management within software development teams as well as an extensive business processes optimization background.
Timofey is the author of Scrum Card Game – a simple and realistic Scrum simulation (http://scrumcardgame.com).
He regularly speaks at various international conferences. He also leads an active social activity aiming to popularize Agile project management, arranging specialized events, workshops, training courses and programs on Agile management and self-development.
Nastassia Krupiankova is highly qualified and skilled Agile Coach and Scrum Master.
She has more than 11 years of experience in software development on various positions. Her main responsibility is coaching teams, Product Owners and Scrum Masters in adoption and implementation of Agile practices.
Nastassia is ICAgile Certified Professional in Program and Portfolio Management, Agile Project Management and Agile Team Facilitation. She is also certified as Professional Scrum Master (Scrum.org) and SAFe 4.0 Agilist.
As a member of various agile communities, she continuously extends her knowledge and skills.
This training program ist offered by:
Genioworks Consulting & IT-Services UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Karlheinz-Stockhausen-Straße 30 , 50171 Kerpen
Mit der Registrierung akzeptieren sie die AGB (https://genioworks.de/agb/ )für Veranstaltungen.
Rückerstattungen bis zu 7 Tage vor dem Event
HIER GEHT’S ZUR ANMELDUNG:
- Deutsche Gründer- und Unternehmertage (deGUT)
- Oct 13 2024 - Oct 14 2024
- 10:00 - 18:00